E&I Construction Services:
PTW provides electrical and instrumentation construction solutions for upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas facilities. Complimenting PTW’s network of branch offices, our Construction Services team assists in the execution of large-scale projects by providing overall management and additional manpower when required.
We also support facility shutdowns and turnarounds which are tied in with critical deadlines. The sheer scale of our operations can lend large teams of highly trained individuals to get the job done quickly, avoiding lost time costs.
- Utilizing an open-shop labor strategy, our highly skilled and dedicated workforce is committed to maintaining an unparalleled level of quality and client satisfaction
- Customized project tracking software assists in accurate reporting and management
- Seamlessly integrates with PTW’s unique cost coding system
- Provides current and thorough reports on budget and labor performance
- Detailed scheduling reports including percentage of work complete, hours expended, actual vs. estimated labor value, etc.
- Quality management policies and procedures ensure every aspect of the project meets and exceeds our clients’ expectations
- On-site management and administration teams available, when required
- Centralized procurement and material management processes ensure we meet our clients’ exact specifications – while documenting and tracking each stage during the project life cylce
- Vendor neutral integrator committed to supplying high quality products and services
- Safety is of utmost importance to PTW – all employees possess extensive Health, Safety and Environmental training and knowledge.
Complete Electrical and Instrumentation Services:
With our own QA/QC, we will inspect, test and commission our products or ones installed by other companies. Our goal is a high quality product that operates safety and efficiently.
Fewer subcontractors and less risk of delays; we can handle everything, even highly technical or high risk jobs. What normally would take multiple crews of specialists can now be handled within the umbrella of PTW.
Electrical Services Offered:
- Substation and transformer installations
- Low, medium, and high voltage switchgear
- Power & control wiring for motor control centers and associated motors of all voltages
- Control Net system installations
- Control systems associated with PLC, DCS systems
- Fiber optic cable installation, terminations and testing
- Electrical installation requirements associated with all instruments
- Fire and Gas systems
- Lighting and facility utility services requirements
- Grounding Systems
- Cable tray, tray cable and Teck cable systems
- Conduit and wiring
- Continuity, meggar , high pot and all testing requirements under QA/QC program requirements
- Welding requirements for conduit racks, cable tray systems, and supports
Instrumentation Services Offered:
- Installation of instrument stands, raceways, supports, tubing and end devices
- Customized equipment for complete electronic and pneumatic calibrations
- Scada installations
- Field configuration of all manufacturers devices
- Loop and function testing
- Pre-commissioning checks and facility start up services for all types of control system applications
- Approved Testing of Tubing Installations
Total Production and
Completing projects quickly is often a factor of manpower, and PTW has hundreds of core employees for fast ramp-up if required. Skilled trades, management, estimation, safety; we have every element of a competent and independent workforce.
Remote operations are never a problem for us; our mobile teams will move through the United States and the Canada in support of new projects. Pairing this with an exceptionally diverse team helps us meet the needs of our clients.
- Project Managers
- Project Superintendents
- Project Supervisors
- CSO – Certified Safety Officers
- Electrical / Instrumentation Foremen
- QA/QC Officers
- Schedulers in Microsoft Project, and Primavera
- Electrical journeymen and apprentices
- Instrumentation journeymen and apprentices
- CWB certified Welders
- Clerks and general office administration staff
Comprehensive electrical and instrumentation installation and management services, including;
- Oil and gas facility installations
- Installations for any industrial application
- Plant shutdowns and turnarounds
- Co-generation plant installations
- Commissioning and start-up assistance