You require service where you operate, so you need professional support that is timely and agile. The scale of PTW Energy Services gives us the capacity and quick response needed to deliver a high quality and reliable on-call service.
Maintenance is necessary component of all work, but sometimes it becomes more critical. Errors with your instrumentation can be costly if not dangerous, and electrical issues can be even more sever. We have strategically placed branches throughout North America to offer priority services to get you up and running quick.
Industrial Range of Experience
- Power Co-generation
- Gas Compression and Processing
- Heavy and Conventional Oil
- Wood Products
Agile To Your
Every company uses their own technologies and systems, and we work with every manufacturer’s end devices. We also work with the latest in inspection technology and instrumentation software, keeping pace with the most advanced system.
PTW has a fleet of heavy duty units for 24 hour remote servicing. There are also several subsidiaries we manage to offer an even more rapid response for different regions.
Within our extensive capabilities is a breadth of skills to support nearly every aspect of electrical and instrumentation maintenance.
- 24 hour service with fully equipped service trucks
- GPS equipped service vehicles are all ¾ ton, 4 wheel drive heavy-duty units
- All service vehicles and staff are equipped with communications
- Preventative plant maintenance programs
- Plant shutdowns, turnarounds, and start-ups
- Installation, maintenance, and programming of PLC, DCS, RTU, and SCADA systems
- Fire and gas detection system installation, maintenance, and calibrations
- Variable Frequency Drive repair, maintenance, and programming
- Infrared equipment inspections
- Material inventories to suit the industry and clients within the community and surrounding area
- Procurement services
- Supply of exchange and rebuilt equipment
- Instrumentation and electrical tool rentals
- Customized equipment for complete electronic and pneumatic calibrations
- Field configuration of all manufacturers end devices
- Meter Proving
- Submersible cable repair
- Instrumentation shop repair